CPR not starting with weak spark

Hondata CPR (Coil Pack Retrofit) support
DOHCarp

Re: CPR not starting with weak spark

Post by DOHCarp »

I have been trying that even posted up on plenty of Honda groups on Facebook, but unfortunately no takers. Is there an option for me to send in and test?
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

We can test it here, there will be a charge of $50 for return shipping, if it is damaged there will be additional charges to replace it.
DOHCarp

Post by DOHCarp »

Can you send me all the info that I would need to send the unit. It is brand new out of the box, wouldn't it be covered by a warranty to some extent? Also I can send it with a with a paid return label. Chadcarp@gmail.com Thanks
DOHCarp

Post by DOHCarp »

Also would it be worth it to send in the ECU and s300? I'm really just hoping to resolve this quickly to get tuned and get a run on the drag strip for the end of this year and this is the finale thing holding me up. I do appreciate your help.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Send an email to <support at hondata.com> with the following and I will issue an RMA and give you further
instructions:

Name:
Address:
Phone:
Email:
Serial#:

include a link to this thread
DOHCarp

Post by DOHCarp »

Email sent. I also grabbed 4 brand new coils and they reacted the same way. Then managed to get another p72 ecu and test. This time the sync light would not come on at all. Switched a21 to a22 and double checked grounds and still no light.

Put in original ecu and sync light came back. Not sure if that means anything but just trying anything to test.
TurboChuck

Post by TurboChuck »

Any update with this issue?