Acura RDX overboost code

FlashPro Manager software
VitViper

Re: Acura RDX overboost code

Post by VitViper »

Hondata wrote:It is a boost cut, but the Honda code is very complicated. It looks at both the turbocharger pressure and manifold pressure sensors, there are multiple compensations for throttle position, air temperature & rpm. I can expose the rpm vs map table but the turbocharger table is more difficult. Or I could just expose the minimum ect or rpm value, so effectively the overboost test would be disabled. Would that be ok?
Well you know me, I prefer too much vs too little... that way I can test and see what/if/how something works. I imagine it would be nice to still have an effective boost cut available for safety, but at the minimum killing the overboost test so the customer can enjoy his vehicle would be nice...
hypnotini

Post by hypnotini »

any update?
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

I've added the air temperature & coolant temperature parameters for the P0234 boost cut error. If P0234 is disabled then the standard boost cut is still available.
Hondata
hypnotini

Post by hypnotini »

Thank you sir
bluecarbonfiber

Post by bluecarbonfiber »

Hondata wrote:I've added the air temperature & coolant temperature parameters for the P0234 boost cut error. If P0234 is disabled then the standard boost cut is still available.
are these parameters already available or will there be another update to make them available for other people with the RDX flashpro?
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

Next update
Hondata
bluecarbonfiber

Post by bluecarbonfiber »

Any news on when the new update will be realeased for this?
hypnotini

Post by hypnotini »

now we are having an unable to read the boost bug. I submitted datalogs and cal on the other thread
the_wrench116

Post by the_wrench116 »

are you still getting the code? cause I run more boost then you and im not getting the code anymore