flashpro for 05 tsx coming soon questions

FlashPro Manager software
bluecarbonfiber

flashpro for 05 tsx coming soon questions

Post by bluecarbonfiber »

I just want to start off by saying THANK YOU! for making this feature available.

now with the questions.. I know i have to get an 07-08 ECU for it to work.. will i need to get the matching immoblizer unit for the 07-08 ecu? or is there going to be a feature in the flashpro that once i get the 07-08 ecu i can link it with me current immoblizer unit? also i noticed it wasnt mentioned on if we will be able to remove the speed limiter that we currently have. and also by swapping to the 07-08 ecu will we be removing any features with the car... for instance the traction control, the cruise control or the AC?

Thank you again!
Hondata
Site Admin

Re: flashpro for 05 tsx coming soon questions

Post by Hondata »

You don't need to do anything for the immobilizer apart from getting Acura to match the 07-08 ECU to your vehicle. Speed limiter can be removed. VSA, CC & A/C work.

BTW you have your own TSX forum now.
Hondata
willy18

Post by willy18 »

Hi, I tried posting a new thread in the TSX section but the forum wouldn't allow me.

Anyway, I currently have a Canadian 05 auto TSX with CT Engineering's supercharger. On your TSX FlashPro page, it says for 04 - 06 TSXs "Hondata provides a wiring adapter for $50 which links the ECU programming pins to the DLC." What is the DLC? Also, if I get the FlashPro and an 07/08 ECU, would I still need CT Engineering's ACM, that thing that's currently plugged into my 05 ECU? Lastly, does the FlashPro have a base map for CT-E's supercharger with a high boost pulley and larger injectors or would I have to get it tuned?

Thanks. I'm so excited and I can't stop thinking about this. haha
willy18

Post by willy18 »

I just thought of another question. I know you said that VSA, cruise control, and A/C will all work but do you know if there will be any sort of warning lights or anything like that with running an 07/08 ECU in an 04 - 06? Thanks.
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

I've changed the permissions for the TSX forum.

The DLC is the diagnostic connector aka the OBDII connector.

The ACM would no longer be required. We do not currently have a base map, but should have one shortly for the CT TSX setup.

The 07-08 ECU plugs into the 04-06 and runs the vehicle correctly.
Hondata
willy18

Post by willy18 »

Awesome. Can't wait for it come out next year.