FlashProManager V1.1.8.5 (beta)

FlashPro Manager software
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

I don't believe so, but you could try it out and see.
Hondata
Pir8pete

Post by Pir8pete »

VitViper wrote:You already have the tools available to tune out audible knock... they are:

Ignition low (0/15/30/40/50 cam angles)
Ignition high (0/15/30/40/50 cam angles)
IAT ignition comp
Gear ignition comp
ECT ignition comp
Individual cylinder trim

If that's not enough, then it'll never be enough. I'd rather Derek spent his time on useful features than garbage that only affects one person.

true, I have been fine tweaking these, it's slowly getting better.
eternallx

Post by eternallx »

S2000 fpcals lost boost cut feature
Last edited by eternallx on Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BEKA-BEKA

Post by BEKA-BEKA »

Hi,

I'd like to know, if you'll put an option for enable/disable ELD option available for R18 soon? :)

Thanks
BEKA-BEKA

Post by BEKA-BEKA »

Nevermind, I posted the question since you didn't put ELD enable/disable option added on your first post. I just installed this release, and it has ELD option. Thanks
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

Updated the release with some minor changes - see the first post.
Hondata
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

Fixed calibration save then reload for regional settings which have a decimal separator of ,
Hondata
mucter

Post by mucter »

I have trouble with live tuning regularly.

If I connect the laptop, flash the ecu, start the car and go tuning. It works every time. Change values and they change immediately. The "Update all live tuning tables" is available to be clicked in the online menu... yay.

As soon as I turn the car off, or disconnect the laptop for any reason, I have a hell of a time getting live tuning to "re-enable". It's very very random. Sometimes it'll come back on after a couple minutes, sometimes it won't come back on at all for an entire drive (15-20) minutes. The laptop is always able to datalog and see all of the sensors, but changes made to "live" enabled tables don't make any difference and the "Update all live tuning tables" is greyed out so I can't force it.

Sometimes disconnecting, reconnecting, closing all the windows within FP and flipping datalogging on / off repeatedly will bring it back. But it's seemingly random when it comes back.

The only consistent thing is that live tuning won't work most of the time after that inital flash / start / tuning session.

I'm running FPM 1.1.8.3 on Windows 7 32-bit. My calibration has been saved in 1.1.8.3 and freshly reflashed to the car. I've also tried different USB ports on my laptop, no difference there. This issue isn't new with 1.1.8.3, I've had the issue for a while with the 1.1.7.x release, but didn't bother to report because I didn't know how to recreate it.

Derek, I know this probably seems like a wild goose chase, but it's affecting me being able to quickly tune these DW1300 injectors that Doug sent with me when I visited you guys in march. It's adding a significant amount of frustration to an already complex tuning conundrum. I fear my review of these injectors is being colored by my frustration with the tuning system.
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

Make sure that you save the calibration immediately after uploading, once the live tuning options have changed.

Otherwise, I'll need to exact sequence of events you need to take to reproduce this.
Hondata
jonofmac

Re: FlashProManager V1.1.8.3 (beta)

Post by jonofmac »

Hello,
Figured I'd throw in that I am still unable to upload the 'restore ECU to Stock' calibration. It doesn't actually upload to slot 1 in the flash pro. It shows the loading bar but when it finishes uploading, the original tune name and information is still in the slot.

I'm uploading one of my own tunes to slot 1 and making sure that slot one is valid and can upload. I'll edit when I test
EDIT: slot 1 works, it did upload my tune. It's just that it won't hold the ECU to stock tune, or doesn't actually upload it to the flashpro
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

It does work - you can return to stock by uploading using the two step process (to the FlashPro, then from the FlashPro to the ECU).

What is confusing is that it still shows the old calibration on the FlashPro. I'll fix this shortly.
Hondata
ModFreak

Post by ModFreak »

Hi Hondata,

I have tested the fan on/off temperature settings for our FD2R and confirm it is not working. I've set the Temp to 90 degrees C, cut off at 85 degrees C. The fan comes on at 100 degrees C (Stock settings) and cut at 92 degrees C.

Thank you.
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

Did you use the main or secondary coolant temperature sensor for fan control? It sounds like you are using the secondary sensor, whereas the engine temperature is reported using the main sensor.
Hondata
engjoo

Post by engjoo »

Hondata wrote:Did you use the main or secondary coolant temperature sensor for fan control? It sounds like you are using the secondary sensor, whereas the engine temperature is reported using the main sensor.

There are no options to select the sensor in the following cal:

Civic-Si-RRC1
Civic-Si-RRC1-Reflash
ModFreak

Post by ModFreak »

There is no primary or secondary settings in this calibration to choose from. I'm using the Civic-Si-RRC-2-Reflash calibration. It only has Radiator fan on / off settings.
Hondata wrote:Did you use the main or secondary coolant temperature sensor for fan control? It sounds like you are using the secondary sensor, whereas the engine temperature is reported using the main sensor.