------------------------------
--------------------------
------
ME: 1
Flashpro first steps: 2
Subject and questions: 3
    • ME
    Hello everyone,

may I introduce myself, my name is Tobias and I am new to this forum. I am a (long time) fan of Honda ECUs. I had a ED9 a few years back in 2007. Times of EEPROMs and an old shtum ostrich. ;) Anyway...
    My thanks go to CPL, my Flashpro arrived on Tuesday this week and I was able to set everything up and to register my box at the same day.
    Thank you Hondata for your R&D and your interests in ICD - what a gem I finally got here in my hands.
      • Flashpro first steps
      I'm done with hitting buttons and setting up virtual gauges. The first datalogs to analyse came from the FN2 stock maps. Time to get funky and unleash the Reflash.
      I really would like to leave my opinion open to newcomers (triggering the surprise effect) but I simply can't.
      Now, should you be open for a new and different engine response, another vtec target and vtc control and should you tinker with your engine and its belongings in the future, the Flashpro is truthfully your 'little' helper.
        • Is it a visual effect or just me?
        I've read through lectures in our forum, to find a guidance for the live tuning.
        Well, it's not about 'what is what and what goes were', no no no, I simply have issues with the adjustments I have made to, i.e., the low fuel table.
        So goes the story:
        The LIVE adjustment button light is green while driving, the datalogging is on and so is the record button.
        Now I adjust the tables or what I might think needs to be looked at (and surely what is available for live tuning). I make adjustments while the engine is running at idle and being parked.
        Conspicuous: I am not able to see where I have made changes and how much of a change (negative or positive or, e.g., 2 values or 2%)
        I am not really Scribe Thomas who does paper work and writes it down.

So now I turn the car off but leave the ignition on and upload this tune to the ECU (the tune with the adjustments but without the live tuning marks checked).
        The upload is successfull and I begin with the datalogging and record again. (old values cleared)
        another conspicuous: The record now shows me, by 90%, the exact same values on the adjusted table as before.
        Two times trying again, I ended up with no adjustments made anywhere.

I might have problems with 'where to click first and on what next'.

What am I doing wrong?

I appreciate your upcoming help.

PS If I have to provide you with more informations, throw a message.

Tobias
        This is a block of text OH this is the signature. Stay dirty!
        EFEN2ners

Re: Live-tuning, unable to upload adjustments

Post by EFEN2ners »

Mkay, I found out what I was doing wrong the whole time.

I tried to make changes in the 'suggest' table and this is wrong. SMH

So all I had to do is, to switch to the target maps.
        This is a block of text OH this is the signature. Stay dirty!