Anyone want to review this calibration and datalog?

FlashPro questions & answers specific to the 2006-2011 Americas Civic Si
Qyota

Anyone want to review this calibration and datalog?

Post by Qyota »

Hello -

I've started tuning the fuel on my 2006 Civic Si. My main goal is to have a very reliable daily driver with good fuel economy and power. I don't go WOT very often at all, but I do venture into VTEC frequently.

My car has the following modifications:
- Modified stock intake with K&N panel filter. I removed the resonator and replaced it with an intake hose drawing air from the fender area behind the fog light.
- New Denso MAF sensor
- 1320 Performance tri-Y header with high flow cat. First bung (before cat flange) has newish Denso A/F sensor. Last bung has 90* defouler and newish Denso O2 sensor.
- Magnaflow 2.25" cat-back exhaust, which is pretty old but still intact...probably freer flowing than stock.

I started with a base calibration for a Skunk2 air intake, header w/HFC, and Skunk2 exhaust. Best I could find with a mostly-stock intake and similar header/exhaust.

The attached calibration is version 4 with this setup, and a 27 minute datalog with one WOT third gear pull near the very beginning. I saw/heard knock in the low RPM when going WOT, so I backed off the throttle until the RPMs climbed a bit. I have since pulled some ignition out of that area in the tables.

Thanks for your thoughts/comments/help!
Attachments
1320header_HFC_modstockintake_0.0.3.1.fpdl
(4.26 MiB) Downloaded 135 times
1320header_HFC_modstockintake_0.0.4.fpcal
(21.46 KiB) Downloaded 143 times