Could someone take a look at this datalog?

FlashPro questions & answers specific to the 2006-2011 Americas Civic Si
whitebones

Could someone take a look at this datalog?

Post by whitebones »

Hi there, I just uploaded my first basemap and took a short drive around my neighborhood, I did a small pull about 3 mins in but it wasnt WOT, Ill try and get a 2nd gear wot pull and put it up asap. my car is stock aside from this intake: http://www.dcsports.com/ShortRam/SRI5524_Honda.html and I used the fujita SRI basemap since it looked the most similar. I didnt appear to get any knocks but my A/F seemed a little high.

Thanks!
Attachments
test01_fujitaSRI.fpdl
short drive around neighborhood, lots of hills, no WOT pull
(629.41 KiB) Downloaded 127 times
whitebones

Re: Could someone take a look at this datalog?

Post by whitebones »

Here is a datalog that starts with a WOT pull in 2nd gear on pretty much flat ground.
Attachments
test02_fujitaSRI.fpdl
(619.55 KiB) Downloaded 130 times
Diogo Oliveira

Post by Diogo Oliveira »

A/F is ok, a bit rich at that 2nd gear pull, and S.TRIM is pulling out lots of fuel while in closed loop....I would say there should be some fuel coming out from the exhaust.

Your engine wont get damaged and you can run the basemap forever. But you will see a big difference if you get a custom tune.
TDM

Post by TDM »

The A/F ratio during the 2nd gear pull is actually fine, about 12.5. The only issue I see is that your closed loop correction could be improved. Go to the help section and search "Tuning AFM Flow". Looks like your mass flow in gram/sec should be reduced by about 10% from 1.4 volts to 2.4 volts. Doing this will fine tune the calibration of your particular intake. The only other thing I find curious is that your car rarely goes into WOT mode. I would go into the calibration tab, select Closed loop, and then check the second box down for "use MAP to determine WOT. In my experience, this makes the medium to high load A/F ratios much more consistent and closer to what is best for the engine.