Stock 07 Si tuned map help. Thank you!

FlashPro questions & answers specific to the 2006-2011 Americas Civic Si
EFICU

Re: Stock 07 Si tuned map help. Thank you!

Post by EFICU »

Yeah it looks like it was mostly sensitive on your 6th gear cruising. The other datalog had couple in vtec, all in cyl 4 which is a little strange. When was the last time you got gas?

I made a few changes, give this one a drive, and maybe do a similar highway cruise to see how it acts in 6th gear again.
SHERB.SD.Rev07 (Vtec4850)(Sport).fpcal
(23.53 KiB) Downloaded 68 times
SHERB

Post by SHERB »

Yeah, I thought that all in cylinder 4 was a little odd lol. I fueled up thursday in Maine. I had to put 91 octane because Maine doesn't offer much for 93. (Hard to find) I will load this up and see what happens. Thanks again my friend. Talk soon.
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

Ahh, that would be the problem then if we put 91 in. Let's see if we can get it knock free then while you have 91 in it that way you can swap between 91 and 93 whenever you want without issue.
SHERB

Post by SHERB »

it was a miss sight on my part. i was too busy focusing on the bluetooth live feed LMFAO!! i always run 93 lol. my big mistake. small fuel tanks on these cars lol. i will take it out tomorrow morning for a log. thanks so much. P.S. i will be filling it with 93 in the morning as well. cheers!
SHERB

Post by SHERB »

Took the car out today. Filled it with 93. Took a couple logs and found zero knock. I will load them tomorrow evening. Talk soon my friend
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

Great news! Just keep me in the loop SHERB.
SHERB

Post by SHERB »

ABSOLUTELY!! Thank you again and again lol. I just ordered a hybrid racing intake and the Ktuned zdx throttle body adapter. Expect that courtesy donation soon my friend. Cheers!
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

Sounds good SHERB! We will clean it up for the HR intake and ZDX once you get those installed.
SHERB

Post by SHERB »

That's great! I did get a few more knocks on cylinder 4. I was wondering if i may be getting some sort of "turbulence" with the air intake. 🤔 lol. Figured I would break the lock off the wallet and go legit lmao. (I'm a cheap bastard) lol 😆. I will keep you posted. Thanks my friend! Cheers!!
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

Haha, aren't we all these days! No problem, when we retune it for the intake and stuff we will go over over everything again. Some more efficient systems can have more knock that stock setups, so we have to look over everything again anyways.