2013 civic si coupe very rich

Calibrations for FlashPro Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)

TalinBolen

2013 civic si coupe very rich

Post by TalinBolen »

So I recently got my FlashPro and tried a few base maps, basically all of them I’ve tried seem to run super rich I’m seeing around 10.6-11.0 wot.

My cars stock besides a k-tuned 3 inch Sri
Now I saw my intake temps and do agree before y’all say it, intakes trash lol just makes nice sounds. It’s just something to hold me over till I do a downpipe and out on my rbc.

But for now I was wondering if anybody could list the conditions for the data logs you’d like to see to get an idea of why it’s running so rich!

Currently I’m on the maftuned base map it’s near the top of the list tried the stock reflash and was getting the same kinda afr’s

Thanks in advance to any who reply and if you need any more info to better help answer please let me know and I’ll do my best to get you what you need, thanks!
EFICU

Re: 2013 civic si coupe very rich

Post by EFICU »

Hi Talin,

I can help you get it as good as possible with the intake and the intake temps you have. I have a a good basemap for stock(ish) 9th gens we can start on, then after a couple revisions it will be good to go until you get your RBC and DP on. Intakes aren't trash necessarily, yours will just produce really hot temps all the time. When you switch to the RBC, or as soon as you can, switch to the Skunk2 or Acuity intake and that will help your IAT issues and also boost performance quite a bit.

With that said, go ahead and make a datalog of about 20 minutes with normal driving, try to do stop light to stop light type driving as much as possible. Then throw in one wide open throttle (WOT) pull in third gear from 2000rpms to redline. Then post the datalog so I can take a look at it. Once I see where you're at I can put a basemap together for you to start on. For your third gear WOT pull, try to do it on the flattest smoothest section of road you can.

Please let me know what octane fuel you run and roughly where you're located as well. If you have any questions let me know.
TalinBolen

Post by TalinBolen »

Thank you so much for your reply!!

I’m located in Savannah, Ga basically sea level, and always use 93 octane. I’ll do those catalogs and post them up! I’ll try to get them done this afternoon, again thank you sooo much for the reply!

Edit: should I wait to flash your basemap to data log?
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

Sounds good, you're welcome. I should have time tonight to get you the first base calibration to get you started on. We'll see how it all works out.
TalinBolen

Post by TalinBolen »

Shoot me an email or pm whenever your down! Talinbolen@gmail.com