2015 Civic Si Basemaps

Calibrations for FlashPro Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)

elfdaddy23

2015 Civic Si Basemaps

Post by elfdaddy23 »

I have a 2015 civic Si I just purchased Flash pro for it. in the base map area I select the years that would carry my year 2012-2015 but the only basemaps I see go up to 2014 only. my question is which one is recommended for my car which is bone stock? I am just looking to open her up a bit until I get my intake and exhaust.
EFICU

Re: 2015 Civic Si Basemaps

Post by EFICU »

Yeah select 2012-2015 Civic Si for the “model” drop down, then in the “vehicle” drop down below, make sure you select 2014-2015. You have to choose the files under the 2014-2015 drop down to be compatible with your ECU.

Once you're in there, try the MAF tune file or the Hondata Reflash. Both of them will need adjustments for your car, but if you post a datalog with roughly 20 minutes of you driving and post it here we can help you make some tweaks on it. I am helping another guy on here with a stock 2015 that turned out pretty good. We're still working on a few tweaks, but if you want to try that file and then we can make adjustments on it for you. Just let me know if you want some help.
elfdaddy23

Post by elfdaddy23 »

I will try it out and see what happens. I will post a data log as soon as i receive the flasfpro. I am still waiting on it in the mail unfortunately it wont ship out until tomorrow.

You have made me very excited about this, I was getting worried there was nothing I could do. I really appreciate the help and response. Like I said I will stay in touch and as soon as I get the flashpro and the data log I will post it here.
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

Sounds good, just let me know when you get the Flashpro and I will help you get it dialed in. Glad you feel better about it, you'll enjoy having the Flashpro and being able to get the most out of the car.
elfdaddy23

Post by elfdaddy23 »

okay just got my flashpro today I installed everything and took a data log for about 20 minutes or so. I have uploaded it here please let me know what you think needs done.
Attachments
1st log.fpdl
(836.76 KiB) Downloaded 478 times
Chris0419

Post by Chris0419 »

EFICU wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 9:13 pm Yeah select 2012-2015 Civic Si for the “model” drop down, then in the “vehicle” drop down below, make sure you select 2014-2015. You have to choose the files under the 2014-2015 drop down to be compatible with your ECU.

Once you're in there, try the MAF tune file or the Hondata Reflash. Both of them will need adjustments for your car, but if you post a datalog with roughly 20 minutes of you driving and post it here we can help you make some tweaks on it. I am helping another guy on here with a stock 2015 that turned out pretty good. We're still working on a few tweaks, but if you want to try that file and then we can make adjustments on it for you. Just let me know if you want some help.
Could you also help me out with some tuning? I have a '15 civic si with a kyuned 3" cat back exhaust and a Skunk2 CAI.
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

elfdaddy23 wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 2:06 pm okay just got my flashpro today I installed everything and took a data log for about 20 minutes or so. I have uploaded it here please let me know what you think needs done.
Overall it looks pretty good. I think the stock tuned file I have been working on with another member might make it a little bit better. I just got the latest datalog back from him and it looks pretty solid. Let me know if you want to try it and see how it works on your car...
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

Chris0419 wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 9:43 am Could you also help me out with some tuning? I have a '15 civic si with a kyuned 3" cat back exhaust and a Skunk2 CAI.
Are you having any issues with the car, or just want it tuned? I don't want to hijack the OPs post, if you want to make your own post in the 9th gen forum on here we can discuss your car.
elfdaddy23

Post by elfdaddy23 »

yeah I would love to try it out. one thing I did notice is I believe the rev hang is still there and was wonder if your tune would take care of that? also how do I get your tune?
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

Sounds good. Yes I turn off rev hang, and I tune the throttle pedal to throttle plate relationship as well. The pedal probably feels a little lazy or disconnected from the throttle body if that makes sense. Where a cable TB feels one:one, the Honda pedals feel a little lazy to me so I tune that relationship. I have two pedal maps to try, though the last few guys I've tuned have been a fan of the sport pedal as I refer to it. What octane fuel do you run all the time?
elfdaddy23

Post by elfdaddy23 »

all that sounds amazing. and I get what you are saying about the pedal that would be great also. I run 93 all the time
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

Okay, so it turns out the bone stock 9th gen I was working on is a 2012, so I'm an idiot. We can't use that basemap because it won't load into your ECU. So I pulled a bunch of the cam angle maps and some other stuff from it to transfer over to your basemap. It should be a pretty good start, but we will see how it looks. It might be a touch rich, but it's just a start and we'll need to make at least a few revisions to it.

I went ahead and put in the sport pedal map for you. That way you should notice the difference in the pedal relationship pretty good. So let me know what you think, we can always put the base pedal in at some point if you want to try that. But like I said, seems like the 9th gen guys like the sport pedal which is the one I threw in.

Take this one for about a twenty minute drive. Normal stop and go driving, stop light to stop light type driving. Then throw on only one WOT pull in third gear from 2000-7600. Only do one until I can see how the fueling looks, then you can get after in the next file basically. Let me know if you have any questions. Also, Vtec will most likely be happy at about 4600, we'll see how it looks and what think in the datalog.
elfdaddy23.SD.Rev01.fpcal
(23.27 KiB) Downloaded 249 times
elfdaddy23

Post by elfdaddy23 »

okay all sounds good. I will do as you instructed. I am going to try and get the tune and run the car tonight so you have something to work with tonight.

again I appreciate all the help!!
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

Sounds good. We'll see how it looks.
elfdaddy23

Post by elfdaddy23 »

here is the second data-log for my car everything felt great as far as I could tell. the one thing I did notice which I don't know if it even tracts vtec, but the vtec indicator lights on the dash started to kick in around 5000 and not 4600 like you said but again I don't know accurate that is.
Datalog 2.fpdl
(1003.85 KiB) Downloaded 185 times