Looking for Calibration Comparisons

Calibrations for FlashPro Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)

adrian.matticeallen

Re: Looking for Calibration Comparisons

Post by adrian.matticeallen »

I ran your calibration today. My car seemed pretty laggy through all gears. In the process of WOT I had several misfires detected before hitting 7000rpm. Once I had misfires and the check engine light came on, I let off the gas and took it easy.

P0302 Cylinder 2 Misfire Detected
P0303 Cylinder 3 Misfire Detected
P0304 Cylinder 4 Misfire Detected
P0300 Random/Multiple Cylinder Misfire Detected

datalog050820.fpdl
(4.25 MiB) Downloaded 116 times
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

Yeah it looks like you need to find a reputable tuner with a dyno and proper knock detection equipment that can sort it out for you. With essentially no timing in it, you're still getting a lot of knock. Throw in your original tune and just take it as easy as you can until you find someone who can go over the whole thing for you.

Looks like an 8 hour drive or so, depending on where you're at in NC. But Evans Tuning would be worth the drive, he has done quite a few Kraftwerks cars and other boosted setups. https://www.evans-tuning.com/schedule-t ... ppointment
adrian.matticeallen

Post by adrian.matticeallen »

Thanks for all your time and help. Looks like that’s the route I’ll go
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

Good luck with it man. Evans will get it sorted for you one way or another. Your investment in time with him will be well worth it.