2013 Civic Si

Calibrations for FlashPro Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)

BigDog

2013 Civic Si

Post by BigDog »

Please help. I need calibrations for skunk2 CAI, Skunk2 Headers/downpipe, and skunk2 mega rrexhaust.
Can't seem to find the right calibrations to use. Please HELP!
jeffn

Re: 2013 Civic Si

Post by jeffn »

BD,

Have you tried this one as a base map?

I also have a 2013 Si with similar bolt on's. This tune works well. I did set the vtech range a little lower, but that is personal preference.
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

BigDog wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:57 pm Please help. I need calibrations for skunk2 CAI, Skunk2 Headers/downpipe, and skunk2 mega rrexhaust.
If you try the map that Jeff recommends, post up a datalog on here and we can look it over if you want. For the Skunk2 intake it's probably going to run better on a MAP based tune. I have some basemaps and can help you tune if you want some help, just let me know.
jeffn

Post by jeffn »

EFICU,

I am new to the site. I have had my Si and the Hondata for a while now but have been afraid to adjust things to much for fear of creating a lean condition. I see you are offering advice on data logs, nice.

Are you part of Hondata staff, eTuner, work at a tune shop or just a helpful dude who just wants to make sure our Si's are ripping as they should?

<salute>
Jeffn
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

jeffn wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:12 am EFICU,

I am new to the site. I have had my Si and the Hondata for a while now but have been afraid to adjust things to much for fear of creating a lean condition. I see you are offering advice on data logs, nice.

Are you part of Hondata staff, eTuner, work at a tune shop or just a helpful dude who just wants to make sure our Si's are ripping as they should?

<salute>
Jeffn
Part time Etuner/street tuner. But I enjoy helping people on here because a lot of people feel lost or don't have $500 to spend on a full tune. I was once a guy on here confused and concerned about my tune, so I know the feeling a lot of these guys have. Similar to yourself, nervous to make changes and hurting the car. If you want some help with your tune just let me know...

Also, I didn't mean to critique your post Jeff, I hope you didn't take it that way. I was just letting him know to post a datalog so we can look at it. Each car is so different, some cars react very different to the same tune.
jeffn

Post by jeffn »

[/quote]
Also, I didn't mean to critique your post Jeff, I hope you didn't take it that way.
[/quote]

EFI,

didn't take it that way at all.
I am thankful there is someone with the knowledge i do not have, is willing to share.

Will be doing a datalog soon for some tips

Thanks

***I do feel i need to apologize to BD for high jacking his post :-) ***
BigDog

Post by BigDog »

jeffn wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:21 pm BD,

Have you tried this one as a base map?

I also have a 2013 Si with similar bolt on's. This tune works well. I did set the vtech range a little lower, but that is personal preference.
Will try that tomorrow! Thanks!
BigDog

Post by BigDog »

EFICU wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:30 pm
BigDog wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:57 pm Please help. I need calibrations for skunk2 CAI, Skunk2 Headers/downpipe, and skunk2 mega rrexhaust.
If you try the map that Jeff recommends, post up a datalog on here and we can look it over if you want. For the Skunk2 intake it's probably going to run better on a MAP based tune. I have some basemaps and can help you tune if you want some help, just let me know.
Hey thanks man! Ill try that tune see how it is tomorrow. And please PM me about the basemaps
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

jeffn wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:02 pm EFI,

didn't take it that way at all.
I am thankful there is someone with the knowledge i do not have, is willing to share.

Will be doing a datalog soon for some tips

Thanks

***I do feel i need to apologize to BD for high jacking his post :-) ***
Okay good. Yeah I just hate to see guys with crazy fuel trims or unsafe WOT fueling and feel helpless. If you make some datalogs, just make a post in the forum and I will most likely see it. Feel free to PM to let me know you made a post and I will look it over.
BigDog wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:48 pm
EFICU wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:30 pm
Hey thanks man! Ill try that tune see how it is tomorrow. And please PM me about the basemaps
Yeah we'll see how that tune works if you post a datalog. All tunes have to be done through the forum per Hondata rules, so we'll see how it looks on the calibration that Jeff recommended and then we can discuss the next step. We'll get you sorted out one way or another if you want my help.
ShortRound

Post by ShortRound »

Can you help me tune my car also?