Honda 2006 Display - First Try

Place your display templates here with a screen shot of it for previewing.
jonsteffen

Honda 2006 Display - First Try

Post by jonsteffen »

This is my first try at this, I'd like to thank civicbynature for his write up, and letting me steal his 2006 civic dash idea.

I intend to use Analog input 1 and Analog input 2 for a oil pressure sending unit and a k-type thermocouple for an EGT. That's why those values are messed up.

Also I thought i'd mess with having a dual zone Tach. Sure there are 2 tach needles and only 1 would be sweet but.....it'll be fun to play around with this.

I'm installing a 10.4" touchscreen into the aluminum dash to save on money for guages. I'm just going to run a laptop in the car 24/7 to power the display. I had to scale everything down on my 14" laptop screen to make it full screen on the 10.4" screen. Let me know what you guys think.
icudruln

Re: Honda 2006 Display - First Try

Post by icudruln »

jonsteffen wrote:Image

This is my first try at this, I'd like to thank civicbynature for his write up, and letting me steal his 2006 civic dash idea.

I intend to use Analog input 1 and Analog input 2 for a oil pressure sending unit and a k-type thermocouple for an EGT. That's why those values are messed up.

Also I thought i'd mess with having a dual zone Tach. Sure there are 2 tach needles and only 1 would be sweet but.....it'll be fun to play around with this.

I'm installing a 10.4" touchscreen into the aluminum dash to save on money for guages. I'm just going to run a laptop in the car 24/7 to power the display. I had to scale everything down on my 14" laptop screen to make it full screen on the 10.4" screen. Let me know what you guys think.

Looks Sick....
can u send me the file ? lol
civicbynature

Post by civicbynature »

First off I'd like to thank you for the cred. But seriously Dude it's looking pretty darn awesome. Glad to see some people taking it to the next level. *kudos*

P.S. You could upload it so others could both admire and learn from your work.
Project Diamond: 93' Coupe B16a N/A
Project Frankenstein: 91' CRX-SI H22 N/a
Project Master blaster: 96' Hatch K-Series
Project ISIS: 92' Hatch D16y8 WIP
V-Spec race development

Post by V-Spec race development »

please do. thanks
civicbynature

Post by civicbynature »

i see you haven't uploaded it yet. lol
Project Diamond: 93' Coupe B16a N/A
Project Frankenstein: 91' CRX-SI H22 N/a
Project Master blaster: 96' Hatch K-Series
Project ISIS: 92' Hatch D16y8 WIP
Kraiye

Post by Kraiye »

yeah man nice snapshot but r u gona post the file for us?
looks awesome, i'm sure a lot of guys would be greatfull to be able to use it!
red02s2k

Post by red02s2k »

Is there any way I could pick this dispaly up?