itb base

Calibrations for S-Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)
sumitomo

itb base

Post by sumitomo »

Hi,anyone running twm itb setup/could use some base maps to cut down on dyno time.My setup is crv-tec 11.1/440 cc rc injectors/I have 6 more autocross races until the itb setup goes on/right know its dynoed at 190hp at the wheels
Hassan

Re: itb base

Post by Hassan »

sumitomo wrote:Hi,anyone running twm itb setup/could use some base maps to cut down on dyno time.My setup is crv-tec 11.1/440 cc rc injectors/I have 6 more autocross races until the itb setup goes on/right know its dynoed at 190hp at the wheels
I have some of my maps, I have been messing with the TWMs for a few months now. Are you looking for a calibration based on MAP or ALPHA-N ?
Hassan
B18C5-EF
S300, ITBs etc...
sumitomo

Post by sumitomo »

HI, THANKS FOR THE REPLY I THINK EITHER WILL DO BECAUSE I HAVE MADE A VACCUM TUBE FOR THE BRAKE BOOSTER AND MAP.HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR ITB SETUP IS YOUR THROTTLE RESPONSE GOOD/GREAT I AM CURIOUS I SURE WANT MINE TO COME ON FAST,THE CARS POWER IS GOOD BUT ON A TIGHT AUTOCROSS COURSE IT WOULD BE GOOD TO GET THAT POWER SNAP. THANKS ALOT POST EITHER OR BOTH ILL RUN WITH THEM. SUMITOMO
sumitomo

Post by sumitomo »

P.S. BEFORE I FORGET DID YOU RUN INTO ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE TPS SENSOR ON THE TWM SETUP? I HAVE SEEN ON OTHER FORUMS PEOPLE HAVING TROUBLES I HAVE USED THE OLD OHM METER SEEMS OK TO ME .THANKS SUMITOMO
Hassan

Post by Hassan »

No problem,

I have had some issues with the TPS, getting it to zero. I have trying to find a way to adjust it to zero.

I am out of town right now and will post it here as soon as i get back... (should be end of the week)
Hassan
B18C5-EF
S300, ITBs etc...
HRED

Post by HRED »

itb map is inside the 1.1.9 Smanager
Last edited by HRED on Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nicolas DARNIS
HRED Motorsport
sumitomo

Post by sumitomo »

Thanks,I just finished up the autocross season here.The car did great I hope these itbs bring in the throttle response,now if there was a map for my driving. thanks again sumitomo