Need a map/calibration turbo gsr 440's

Calibrations for S-Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)
devic

Need a map/calibration turbo gsr 440's

Post by devic »

Hey whats going on everyone. When I get my s300 and my p72 obd1 ecu back from hondata, Im going to need to get my car tuned.. duh. I live in CT and need a safe map to run on to get to PA to have evans tuning tune my car. Does anyone have a map for a turbo gsr on a p72, 440cc injectors, with a walbro pump. i have all aftermarket fuel products like a AEM FPR, BDL Fuel rail, walbro 255 pump, rc 440cc injectors. Any idea what I should set my fuel psi on the regulator after I get a map? If it helps for any reason its a t3/t04e 60 trim turbo .48 exhaust. STOCK INTERNALS

thanks alot,
Doug
TurboGSR96

Post by TurboGSR96 »

why not just use one of the jackson racng maps below with the 440 cc injectors, I do not see why it would make much of a difference, are you running a different map sensor, if you are you need to change that and baby it to PA. Also when I talked to evans he had a whole boat load of basemaps for different ECU's, give him a call and see if he can hook u up with something
mark3000

Post by mark3000 »

Im in the same boat. where in CT are you? Would NH be closer? Anyway, I was thinking of just running open wastegate or something along those line so the car doesnt build boost. Although, in s300, when you choose FI maps, wont the fuel trim be set for you already? If so, the only issue will be ignition timing, and also Im pretty sure s300 with retard your tiing up to 3 degrees per pound of boost. Not sure how it reads that (maybe map sensor).
devic

Post by devic »

well i decided to go to drt, i just need a calibration safe enough to start it and move. its so rich, i dont know what to set the fuel pressure to also. i need help with that. im a noob, im gonna go read more