Could use some assistance please..

Calibrations for S-Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)
nemesis

Could use some assistance please..

Post by nemesis »

My setup:

D16y8/Vitara pistons/Skunk2 Rods
Precision 5858
1000cc injectors
320lph Pump
E85
Tial wg w/7psi spring
hondata boost control - 3 port solenoid

I purchased my new hondata and he included an e85 basemap for my setup. I make 7-8psi in 1st gear and in 2nd the most i made was 13psi. I am a little confused as I have it set on fixed duty cycle and I am getting different psi. I am getting it dyno tuned but I am just trying to learn a little bit more as to how this works in case i have issues in the future and I want to make sure everything is ok prior to tune day. IF someone could please look over my calibration file and provide any changes, i would highly appreciate it. I also attached datalog file.
Attachments
11-21.skl
(39.35 KiB) Downloaded 166 times
11-21.s3d
(9.3 MiB) Downloaded 150 times
hpmx18

Re: Could use some assistance please..

Post by hpmx18 »

best to test it on a dyno testing it on the road is very dangerous
LGMotoring
IG:Lgmotoring
Lgmotoring.com
nemesis

Post by nemesis »

I know, thanks. Just looking for some feedback on both files I posted.
hpmx18

Post by hpmx18 »

what i have seen b4 on the dyno depending on the turbo if the setup is laggy you will not build alot of boost in low gears like 1st n 2nd boost wont actuallly hit the way you want unless high mph or engine load like 3rd - 4th you can adjust the duty cycle in those low rpm to help boost quicker but much easier on dyno as you can compare back to back run n see how turbo reacts
LGMotoring
IG:Lgmotoring
Lgmotoring.com