In need of a tune for a B18B; running lean under boost

Calibrations for S-Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)
Crx988si

In need of a tune for a B18B; running lean under boost

Post by Crx988si »

I downloaded one of the maps from the thread "need map for LS turbo asap plzzz." I Have 440cc (unknown OMH's) RC injectors, so I changed that in the parameters and the car shut down. I then changed it to 300cc and she runs a little better but 15.7 AFR's under boost. I have an innovative wastegate with a 6 lbs spring, no controller. TB73 .63 trim 73 A/R turbo. Stock internals. Wideband AEM AFR.

I accidentally erased the original tune I had when I bought the car trying to fix the fuel trim and not knowing what I was doing, cause that tune was also running lean under boost.

I would greatly appreciate anyones help even if it is a link to a previous post I might have missed, I have have gone thru most all of the tunes on here and the above tune makes her run but not 100% safe. Thank you.
hpmx18

Re: In need of a tune for a B18B; running lean under boost

Post by hpmx18 »

click edit from top menu
click create boost tables

on retard ignition put 1.00
on add fuel under boost put 200%

and you should see fuel under boost gets richer if its too rich (-) that % if too lean (+) to that number
LGMotoring
IG:Lgmotoring
Lgmotoring.com
Crx988si

Re: In need of a tune for a B18B; running lean under boost

Post by Crx988si »

Thank you very much for the advice. I am going to go run it now. I have a p28, would it matter if I uploaded a tune that was on a p72? They would perform the same wouldn't they due to the Hondata pretty much giving the user full control of the tune?