Help, no longer have my tune!

s300 and SManager software questions & answers
SovXietday

Help, no longer have my tune!

Post by SovXietday »

Was out tuning the other day, after I got done I closed my laptop and that was the end of that. Had to reformat the computer lost all my data blah blah blah.

Is there any way to pull my tune off of the ECU so that I don't have to start over again? Any help would be super appreciated!
AllMotorMatt

Post by AllMotorMatt »

You should be able to download the tune from the ECU and save it. Read the manual it'll help out.
93 DA
Ls/Vtec
S300
planetspeed

Post by planetspeed »

AllmotorMatt:

Just a querry on your engine setup.you still running the LS/VTEC?if yes, what HP have you pushed it on the Dyno?pump gas?Thanks!
AllMotorMatt

Post by AllMotorMatt »

Not to Jack the thread but
Planetspeed, to answer your question, using a 1.8 bore LS Block it made 210/146 with a conservative pump gas tune.
93 DA
Ls/Vtec
S300
planetspeed

Post by planetspeed »

Thanks for the reply AllMotorMatt..I'm a little overboard from the thread but I just thought of asking you after I saw your engine setup below your reply..anyway, I have a similar setup as yours but I'm afraid to push my ignition timing at high rpm..what's your ign timing at 99kpa, say 7k-9k rpm?I'm on pump gas too.Thank you.
AllMotorMatt

Post by AllMotorMatt »

I'm not sure off the top of my head. I am currently having an issue with connecting to Hondata so I can't even look : (
93 DA
Ls/Vtec
S300
planetspeed

Post by planetspeed »

Thanks for the reply MATT.Hope you could PM me for some details of the tune sometime.I just want to run my car safely and quick.thanks again.