Still hitting boost cut at 9lbs

s300 and SManager software questions & answers
cintegra98

Still hitting boost cut at 9lbs

Post by cintegra98 »

Ok I am not sure if I did this right but just let me know I am still learning and trying to figure this out Here is 2 datalogs we accomplished if correct during these runs. Also if either of the administrators answer this could you tell me how much a 3 bar map is with pigtail. Thanks for the patience as this is getting frustrating I like your boost cut feature for the saftey of it but cant really experience my cars full potential.
Attachments
2nd pull.s3d
This was just 1st and 2nd gear with boost cut coming at 2nd right as I shift right around 7800 full throttle shifting.
(76.93 KiB) Downloaded 45 times
1st pull.s3d
Did not hit boost cut until 4th gear but did not seem as strong either
(113.49 KiB) Downloaded 47 times

QUICKSILVER RACING

Post by QUICKSILVER RACING »

At the time you had a boost cut, your boost was more than 10psi. Maybe you are having a boost spike.

They have a price list. Check it out.
HONDATA official and sole Distributor in the Philippines.
http://quicksilver.4t.com
+639178954747

cintegra98

Post by cintegra98 »

Ok could you please explain where you saw that, or what I should be looking for, someone else on this forum told me to datalog and see what my map sensor is reading but once again I am trying to educate my self on these problems. I did see in the graph portion where it seemed to go out of the graph. Is that what you were talking about. And if so what type of things do I need to address, I have read so much on this, not sure where to start. I do believe that I have too many tees in my setup so I am looking at a vacuum manifold to help out. Also my wastegate(internal) seems to have a threaded adjustment on it. I have read long throw and short throw for this adjustment, not sure which way to adjust it. At any rate thank you for the info.