B16- T3/T04E, 750s

s300 and SManager software questions & answers
BabyBhp

B16- T3/T04E, 750s

Post by BabyBhp »

Hi everyone

Ive just managed to get the car running, idles quite nice. Now the problem is it seems to be very lean @ WOT and when you start to come on to boost and its making no power at 10psi. Ive been increasing fuel shit loads and it dont seem to be making a diffrence. Could this be because im running of the downpipe?

Also the wastegate bottome port goes to inlet mani and the top one is blocked, is this ok?

Thanks
Yasir
scottishpol

Post by scottishpol »

what fuel pump are you using?

Oh, the top of the wastegate should vent to atmosphere unless you have a mbc or ebc fitted.
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

Put a fuel pressure gauge as close to the fuel rail as possible and check the pressure under load. It should rise under boost to maintain the same pressure differential between the fuel and intake manifold.
Hondata
BabyBhp

Post by BabyBhp »

Found the problem, i thought i had orderd low impedence injectors but they were normal saturated ones. So i was using resistor box for no reason.

About the wastegate, it seems to be running 8psi quite nicely. Leaving the top port to atmosphere, would this not cause over boost?
QUICKSILVER RACING

Post by QUICKSILVER RACING »

Be sure that you're wideband O2 is reading A/F from the exhaust and no outside are is being introduced. Install your O2 at least 1 meter before the downpipe terminates.
HONDATA official and sole Distributor in the Philippines.
http://quicksilver.4t.com
+639178954747