BlueTurboteg

S300 not uploading..green lights on

Post by BlueTurboteg »

I have a b18c1 with 8.2 pistons and rods
440 injectors
walbro fuel pump(in tank)
skunk2 intake manifold 70mm TB
aem fuel regulator
full port and polished head 5 angle grind(stock cams)
T3T04e custom turbo .83hot side .50 intake
25 inch intercooler 15-20 psi
p28 s300/obd2-1 harness

I have the red light for.5 sec when ign on.then two green lights
when i try to upload calibrations i will have the green and red lights flashing together then it will stop and the laptop will say cannot upload try again... I am very new with this system and did install the system myself, i had one extra resistor,the other one went to j1.The car will run, its just really flooded and unable to rev.. Please help
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Since 99% of all problems are cuased by socketing problems and all s300's are tested before being shipped, the problem is most likely the socketing. There should have been no extra parts when the ecu was socketed. I would recommend paying the $75-$100 and send the ecu to Hondata to be resocketed and possibly repaired. You will need to fill out the socketing form located in the downloads section of our website.
BlueTurboteg

Post by BlueTurboteg »

Ok. I thought the thing was socketed right when i seen the red light and the green lights..So that couldnt be caused by installing the usb cable incorrectly?Because the data list isnt working or anything.Is there anything else i could do or try before i send it out? The car was a daily driver and is definetly out of order. Any idea where that other resistor goes?Thanks for your time
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

beyond the information on our website all I can really suggest is to send it to us. Troubleshooting socketing problems is far too difficult to do without the ecu in front of me.

http://www.hondata.com/s300socketing.html
BlueTurboteg

Post by BlueTurboteg »

Its funny how that link has more steps on socketing than my hondata cd did..Ecu still didnt work having someone look at it for me, if that dont work im sending it to hondata