SManager V1.1.3 beta

s300 and SManager software questions & answers
Hondata
Site Admin

SManager V1.1.3 beta

Post by Hondata »

V1.1.3.0 (1 Mar 2006)

* Added P61 base calibration
* In Datalog Download enabled the 'Delete All', so that the datalog memory can be reset.
* Fixed Water and Dual Boost outputs so that unused conditions are not evaluated

Download here
Last edited by Hondata on Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hondata
jdmspecdc5

Post by jdmspecdc5 »

the column values for vacuum/pressure change slightly everytime i open up the calibration. just a heads up so it gets fixed.
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

What pressure settings and calibration are you using, and can you describe the procedure to replicate the problem?
Hondata
jdmspecdc5

Post by jdmspecdc5 »

it seems to happen with any calibration i open whether it is a stock one or one i download or made. for example the boost colomns (10-13) would be 10-0.5, 11-4, 12-8, 13-12 one day and then the next each column would be decreased by .2 or as much as 1. it's not a consistent problem but it appears often enough that i thought it should be addressed. is it not exclusive to the boost columns but that is the first place i see the changes happen.
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

This is not something we have seen before - can you provide a calibration which shows the problem, or more detailed steps to replicate the problem?
Hondata
jdmspecdc5

Post by jdmspecdc5 »

don't really know a good way to explain how it happens. i have noticed that in the vacuum columns if i change those values over time it will change. it doesn't happen right away but if i play with say the parameters, tables, or anything in the program with the cal open the vacuum/pressure values will eventually change. a good example would be yesterday, i opened the cal i've been playing with. i previously had column 9 at .8" and now it has changed to 1.4". in the past i've changed column 3 to 17.7" and now it has changed to 18". i guess the best way to explain it is that after opening and closing the calibration and program a couple times, those values change.
menfou

Post by menfou »

Hello Derek,

Can you add So2 value and TPS in export csv file ?
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

Added s02, TPS is already there.
Hondata
jdmspecdc5

Post by jdmspecdc5 »

ok, i'm almost positive on a way to replicate the problem i am having with the pressure values changing. it is most notable in columns 8 and 9. i can have those values set to -2.7 and -1.5 then go out for some street tuning. the values might change after datalogging and making changes. the cal is closed and reopened. a couple more datalogs and tuning and same thing. make changes, close and reopen the cal then upload. doing this a few times the values will change in small increments and stop once they get to some value (don't know where it's derived from).
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

I did find a problem where KManager doesn't prompt you to save the calibration if you change the index.

What pressures values (in bar) are you using? -2.7 is roughly 0.922 bar and -1.5 is roughly 0.995 bar.
Hondata
jdmspecdc5

Post by jdmspecdc5 »

Hondata wrote:I did find a problem where KManager doesn't prompt you to save the calibration if you change the index.

What pressures values (in bar) are you using? -2.7 is roughly 0.922 bar and -1.5 is roughly 0.995 bar.
in column 9 i'm using .965 bar which is about -1.5.

on a side note i've been having some really bad issues with cold start idling. in the morning or when it is very cold outside (50*F air) the car will run very very lean (16:1 or even 17:1). i've tried adjusting the IAT for colder air but it has no change even with a 20% correction to add more fuel.
jdmspecdc5

new problem

Post by jdmspecdc5 »

did some street tuning yesterday. smanager was working flawlessly then all of a sudden it goes haywire. get just about every code imaginable, readings go crazy, and i can't even datalog it. only remedy for this is to restart the program. in the process the program freezes which keeps me from saving the datalog and calibration changes.
oscarmayer

Post by oscarmayer »

Since the link now points to V1.1.4.0 Shouldn't there be an update thread informing everyone about 1.1.4 is out?
Got Boost?

OscarMayer
sulsa76

Post by sulsa76 »

I was just wonder this question myself. I'm curious what the changes are for verion 1.1.4
94 Integra LS with NA GSR block/head
Endyne pistions, 14 pound flywheel, Civic SI crank pulley, honed gsr intake manifold, 70mm BBK TB, Stock GSR cams, stock exhaust/header
kaj

Post by kaj »

link is dead. no more updates?