Help in Datalogging Troubleshooting

s300 and SManager software questions & answers
tboyz

Help in Datalogging Troubleshooting

Post by tboyz »

Hi,
I tried searching the forums but unable to find related topics to my concerns. Car is equipped with:
- B16b swap
- bolt ons
- Hondata S300 v2.

So here's where i need assistance:
- suddenly this week, my s300 isn't logging the battery voltage.
- i want to sort out the battery voltage logging first as it is fundamental item in logging. Please note that i was able to log this previously so somethings up with probably wiring or maybe the ecu.
- i also want to correct the AFR unit reading (lambda AFR unit) already set the corresponding units accordingly.

Attachments are my calibration and sample datalog at idle.

Testing done while car is started/on
- voltmeter through battery with voltage (getting voltage)
- voltmeter through cigarette lighter (getting voltage)

I want to do more tests like using a multi meter and check the pinouts like checking if getting voltage if A25 (power) then grounds (either A23 / A24 / probably logic grounds as well).

i was wondering maybe you can point me to something specific like test specific ecu pins that i could test. For me, not displaying anything in the datalogs/display is weird while i'm able to start the car.

any suggestion(s) in testing & troubleshooting would be best appreciated. Thank you very much.
Attachments
my calibration.skl
(47.78 KiB) Downloaded 96 times
datalog.s3d
(55.1 KiB) Downloaded 105 times
tboyz

Re: Help in Datalogging Troubleshooting

Post by tboyz »

next troubleshooting steps done:
- checked 12v power in D1 (VBU), A25 (IGP2), and B1 (IGP1) = all of them have 12v

does anyone know which ecu pins where s300 v2 gets its 12v source and ground to supply the ecu battery voltage datalog?

appreciate any response. Thank you very much.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

You need to test the ECU in a known working vehicle. IF you still do not get a battery voltage reading, then you might try replacing all the capacitors in the ECU: https://www.hondata.com/products/access ... acitor-kit

If this does not work, then you will need to use a different ECU.
tboyz

Post by tboyz »

we'll do this. thank you for the suggestion!