CAR NO START/ ROUGH START with s300 v3

s300 and SManager software questions & answers
Ryanb203

CAR NO START/ ROUGH START with s300 v3

Post by Ryanb203 »

- serial number of the s300 inside the ECU: s300-44554
- version of software being used (Help, About)
- the calibration (as an attachment) 2.7.5 the newest one.
- what sort of vehicle you have Integra GSR 97
- what sort of ECU you are using p28 and p06
- anything about the car which has been modified from stock which may affect the ECU (don't include what sort of rims you have nor stereo etc). PLM map sensor, 630cc Bosch injectors, turbo
- a specific description

Car was starting before but it was running poorly. Definitely not 100%. Car was running rough and died. Tried to start it again and it would not start. Car will start if you give gas and unplug map sensor.

I have replaced distributor with known working distributor, map sensor, grounds, checked all fuses, battery, spark plugs. Car still barely starts/ runs incredibly rough. Misfiring won’t rev past 2k and have to give it gas the entire time.

I tried a stock basemap with just injectors and map updated. Nothing. Tried a basemap tuner sent me nothing.

Tried stock basemap on my brothers car 94 integra which is stock and same problem. His runs fine with stock ecu but with hondata on 94-95 b18c GSR basemap configuration it barely wants to start back fires and requires you pressing the gas to start.

I tried another known working hondata slotted ecu with my hondata and it did not work.

Everything is pointing at the hondata but please let me know if there is anything I might be missing.

It just scares me that it’s the hondata as even in a stock GSR with a stock basemap I get the same exact issue with both ECU.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: CAR NO START/ ROUGH START with s300 v3

Post by Spunkster »

Do you know anyone else with a Hondata s300?

If so, try their s300 in your ECU and see if that works.
Ryanb203

Re: CAR NO START/ ROUGH START with s300 v3

Post by Ryanb203 »

Thank you for your response. Unfortunately, I do not. I just ordered a new s300 out of pocket and we will see what happens. I’m almost certain it is the hondata but we will see. Will keep you updated.

Thank you,
Ryan