s300 with innovative mtx L

s300 and SManager software questions & answers
98boostedlude

s300 with innovative mtx L

Post by 98boostedlude »

hey so ive been trying to get my wideband hooked up to the s300 unit to read, i have a innovative mtx L.. as well the 5volt yellow wire connected to pin d10 ELD. i go to closed loop advance and i change the settings to d10 ELD and set the volts to a/fr table, and change the normal closed loop settings to read wideband band volts target, and disable the eld code as well, but as soon as i upload those change it slowly starts to lean its self out from around 14.7-15.00 till leans itself out and dies. i took the two resistors out of the ecu, and i just got a brand new s300 v3 unit, so i dont think its that. any help would be appreciated will keep doing research and updating.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: s300 with innovative mtx L

Post by Spunkster »

You ill need to post the calibration as well as a datalog showing the issue.
98boostedlude

Post by 98boostedlude »

i can post my calibration, its on one of my other threads as well, but on the datalog, it wont show much as i cant get the wideband to connect so it just shows lean all the time. and my gauge will start out at the normall 14.7 but then slowly lean out. im not arguing as you know your stuff.. im just not sure the log will help much. i will post one up saturday when i go to work on the car. in the meantime i will post a link thats a thread i started a long time ago. still trying to figure it out. i have cut the resistors and im pretty positive i have it wired up right, , https://honda-tech.com/forums/engine-ma ... d-3304975/
TTR

Post by TTR »

I personally have had an MTX-L installed in my car.
remove r136, r138, disable eld, yellow to d10.
change output on MTX-L 0=10:1, 5=20:1, change output to sample 12 times a second
Make sure the car is in open loop and warm
Adjust voltage offset and make sure they both read the same
I've never had good luck running a wideband in closed loop, it corrects too slowly. IMO if your going to run closed loop use an OEM sensor, car will drive much better after adjusting the closed loop tables