Security Setting issues

s300 and SManager software questions & answers
chrisbogart

Security Setting issues

Post by chrisbogart »

S300V2
I am having issues with using TPS % as security. It used to work fine, now it almost seems intermittent. I use a 80-100% I have re-read tps @ closed and WOT closed is -1.2%. I have tried other security settings and they work (not TPS)
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: Security Setting issues

Post by Spunkster »

Have you looked at your TPS reading when datalogging with the engine not running to see if it is smooth or if it is choppy?
Mrgcd

Post by Mrgcd »

I just started having almost the same problem, had security set by tps and it seemed to work good. I uploaded slightly diff tune with same tps security settings and have no start, I try diff security settings such as brake or ac input and same no start, If i disable all inputs and uncheck use tps and re upload , cycle ign off then it starts up everytime. I have went back and forth with these steps several times and still same results. My tps in data log looks very smooth ign on engine not running as I press throttle tps % reacts smoothly up and down. Any help would be appreciated... Thanks
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Please post the calibration you hare having trouble with as well as a datalog showing the issue.