AFR Graphic Scale

s300 and SManager software questions & answers
Javcolin

AFR Graphic Scale

Post by Javcolin »

Hi,

I just started to tune my civic using S300, i noticed that the AFR scale when reading AFR is not in the middle of the box rather is a straight line at the top of the rectangular box.

Is there a way to make this AFR scale to appear like any other sensor within this rectangular box? what i want is to check what the scale is doing if there is a deep or a peak at certain rpms, just like the Kpro does. in stead of a straight line with just different AFR numbers.

i have tried to increased the scale in the sensors tab, i went from .07 to 2 (stoich), i thought by doing this it will display the scale from those to readings and having this scale higher it would bring the AFR scale down in the box to make it visible.

any feedback on this would be appreciate it.

Thanks
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: AFR Graphic Scale

Post by Spunkster »

You will need to post your calibration and a datalog showing what you are describing.
V-Spec race development

Post by V-Spec race development »

I have the same issue when I look at my afr graph, just a straight line but the a/f numbers go up and down like normal.
Last edited by V-Spec race development on Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Javcolin

Post by Javcolin »

Hi,

I have solved the problem, try this, go to sensors, and double click on AFR you will see min and max window the came as default like 0.5 and max 1.0 that is for lambda reading, what i did was change the min, to 7.35 and max to 22,39 as i'm using lc 1 wideband, so in those 2 parameters enter your wideband min and max readings, once you do that the straight line will change to a normal scale showing a graph with different valleys/peaks etc for the the actual AFR.

hope this helps
V-Spec race development

Post by V-Spec race development »

Ok got it thanks.