s300 registration, vault, bluetooth

s300 and SManager software questions & answers
cam6222

s300 registration, vault, bluetooth

Post by cam6222 »

Hi hondata member
i would like to know how to check s300 registration. i already register my s300 but in smanager when i open my vault i cant save or update my car details, cant upload my calibration. Anyone here using the vault in smanager?
And how to using hondata apps? I already pair my s300 with my samsung galaxy note 4,but in apps still mention device not conected. Please advise me. Thank you.
Mrs Autoparts @ Honda Parts Malaysia
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: s300 registration, vault, bluetooth

Post by Spunkster »

Login to the Vault is done using the same username and password as the forum: http://www.hondata.com/help/smanager/lo ... tsub=vault

You can see the registered info info in the registered owner of the s300 window within Smanager. You can also change your pin for Bluetooth on the Bluetooth tab here as well.
cam6222

Post by cam6222 »

Thank. But in forum registration would not same with my s300 registration. Its okay? how to check the s300 registration online? Regards bluetooth. In bluetooh i need to add a device? Sorry really not understand with bluetooth system. really feel wasted buying this if i cant use it.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

The s300 registration does not use login or password.

The Vault and forum use the same username and password.

Do not pair the Bluetooth in the Bluetooth settings of the device, only use our app to pair the device and enter the correct pin number. YOu should reset the pin to 0000 in Smanager first.
wagon-r

Post by wagon-r »

v3 has Bluetooth? I wish my tuner told me this when he sold it to me.

I just downloaded and installed the app. I'll see if I can get them synched up tomorrow.
cam6222

Post by cam6222 »

Spunkster wrote:The s300 registration does not use login or password.

The Vault and forum use the same username and password.

Do not pair the Bluetooth in the Bluetooth settings of the device, only use our app to pair the device and enter the correct pin number. YOu should reset the pin to 0000 in Smanager first.
thanks spunkster. Means that temporary pin is our hondata board serial number cant be use. After change it directly use the apps? how to connect via apps? i will try later. need to open my labtop to conect and replace with smanager
wagon-r

Post by wagon-r »

Turns out there is a reason my tuner didn't tell me about bluetooth. He sold me a v2, as I bought it 3 months before the v3 came out.

I'm not happy about losing $250 in value 3 months after I bought my S300. Most retailers let their dealers know when a new model is coming out, so that the customer can wait for the upgrade if they want to. I bought the S300 because I was buying a bunch of other stuff from the dealer at the time. I didn't need the S300 immediately and I could have easily waited 6 months for the v3, much less 3 months.

Not a good way to do business.
cam6222

Post by cam6222 »

wagon-r wrote:Turns out there is a reason my tuner didn't tell me about bluetooth. He sold me a v2, as I bought it 3 months before the v3 came out.

I'm not happy about losing $250 in value 3 months after I bought my S300. Most retailers let their dealers know when a new model is coming out, so that the customer can wait for the upgrade if they want to. I bought the S300 because I was buying a bunch of other stuff from the dealer at the time. I didn't need the S300 immediately and I could have easily waited 6 months for the v3, much less 3 months.

Not a good way to do business.
oh man...u can upgrade actually