Tps problems

s300 and SManager software questions & answers
ldbriggins

Tps problems

Post by ldbriggins »

I have been noticing my tps on my hondata s300 datalogs a fluctuation of 1% and 2% at idle and at wot with my foot on the gas it shows 99.98% sometimes it dips to 75% and the car slows down then picks back up. Psi is steady even when i see the tps fluctuation. My plugs are new and are gapped at .24 or .25, thats didnt seem like the problem. With symptoms explained would one say my tps is going bad and has dead spots?
'Boom, Dunnit'
TheWickedOne1

Re: Tps problems

Post by TheWickedOne1 »

ldbriggins wrote:I have been noticing my tps on my hondata s300 datalogs a fluctuation of 1% and 2% at idle and at wot with my foot on the gas it shows 99.98% sometimes it dips to 75% and the car slows down then picks back up. Psi is steady even when i see the tps fluctuation. My plugs are new and are gapped at .24 or .25, thats didnt seem like the problem. With symptoms explained would one say my tps is going bad and has dead spots?
Recalibrate your TPS in the software and/or try another TPS and make sure that its installed correctly.
ldbriggins

Post by ldbriggins »

I recalibrated it like 30 times lol even then it doesnt explain the fluctuation at idle reading 1% or 2% its set at 0% in s300 and wot is 100.48% ill try a new tps soon.
'Boom, Dunnit'
ldbriggins

Post by ldbriggins »

here is my datalog
Attachments
camp3.s3d
here is my datalog im using... at .25 is I scoot up to put the carin the drive way but before that the tps fluctuautes. its stock throttle body so never been tampered with tps..
(420.47 KiB) Downloaded 153 times
'Boom, Dunnit'
ldbriggins

Post by ldbriggins »

here is my calibration
Attachments
DBriggins-LSTurbo-final.skl
(39.88 KiB) Downloaded 176 times
'Boom, Dunnit'
ldbriggins

Post by ldbriggins »

Fixed it was my injector dead time..
'Boom, Dunnit'
tweenpix

Post by tweenpix »

you fixed problem with fluctation of TPS?