s300 and SManager software questions & answers
EH3-R

Re: SManager software requests

Post by EH3-R »

Flex Fuel in Sensor Window.
kerndog

Post by kerndog »

I agree with skullbasher (a couple posts back) about the quick spool feature. I'd like to be able to use for low and high boost as well. My car is dual mapped for pump gas and E-85 with different boost and timing tables. I cannot use the quick spool feature because the secondary map switch cannot allow my boost to run low enough to for pump gas and be effective for E-85's higher boost potential. If QS is set high, that is what it targets regardless of what map I'm on. I overcome this by setting the boost tables in boost by gear to ramp up and then taper off. This is a work-around and negates quick spool for when it's needed most, to get up to 30+ lbs.

Boost cut should also have two settings, one for each map. It'd be nice to have that fail safe to prevent a dangerous situation when running fuel that isn't safe to take to high levels.

I think the boost cut and quick spool would be more intuitive if they could be used with less risk of internal engine component damage from high boost on a low boost map.
H22 GT3076R E85, EK Hatch, Dyno Shootout Car...
603 WHP, 565 WHP, 631 WHP, 596 WHP, 600 WHP, 610 WHP, 631 WHP, 560 WHP, 578 WHP
different dynos, different days, different altitudes,same set-up, bottom line...~600ish WHP come get some!!!
taufukit

Post by taufukit »

Hi, i would like to have an antilag system on my turbo honda.
Can you add a input-able value for maximum throttle percentage in auxiliary output ?

Thanks in advance.
jchrm80

Post by jchrm80 »

sdobart wrote:I'd love to see target-lambda adjustable cell-by-cell, instead of only in 3 groups.

The current setup (low/medium/high load) is difficult when trying to dial in nice fueling transitions between cruising and boost when street tuning using the fuel change table.

Thanks
THIS THIS THIS x3545235 please I will send you cupcakes.
crucian

Post by crucian »

Can we get shift light based on rear wheel speed in each gear? This will help a lot with consistency.
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

Why shift based on ground speed - are you holding the engine on the rev limiter?
Hondata
crucian

Post by crucian »

Hondata wrote:Why shift based on ground speed - are you holding the engine on the rev limiter?
Mostly for drag. That 1st to 2nd can be tricky, during tire slippage, to get consistent 60ft. Shift to early and bog down and dont want to shift to late.
skullbasher

Post by skullbasher »

Would it be possible to have individual full throttle shift points?? The rpm drop from 1st to 2nd is a lot different than the other gear shifts and it gives me a slight stutter in the engagement. It feels like it grabs at the full throttle shift point for a split second and then it goes, which I think is slightly slowing down my 330ft at the track. I put a lower FTS point to test if it fixed the slight stutter and it worked perfectly. Please if that is possible, it would be greatly appreciated.

thanks
stikerguy

Post by stikerguy »

I just want a programmable shift light output. Please!!!! I don't want it on my cel
seelback

Post by seelback »

stikerguy wrote:I just want a programmable shift light output. Please!!!! I don't want it on my cel
im assuming the nitrous/aux feature can control a shift light that's not programmable or adjustable, or any automotive led light. or get a ecliptech progressive shift light.
Bubleguy

Post by Bubleguy »

Can you add onFlight datalog writing (as csv format) on PC harddrive and not only on save?

I am a webdevelopper and want to implement un website that can expose dataloging gauge/table/sensor in real time.

I ask you that for the following needs :
The goal is to allow someone in his car to connect his computer to the web (using smartphone connexion), send the content (using signalR) of the csv files that the new fonctionnaly(the one i ask in this thread) provide in real time, then an external tuner can see in his web browser (using signalR and highcharts technology) the realtime datalog/gauge/sensor.

In our country we lack of tuner, and we have to datalog on the road, return to home, send the datalog by email to the tuner(in other country), get another fresh map, take the car to make another datalog on the road and so on....

As a programmer i know that writing to the hard drive is not efficient(time to access hard drive is laggy) but i know it is really easy to implement and can be optimized (exemple log4net library is pretty good to log in file in realtime)

I hope you will see and interest in that project.

Best regards
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

It would not work as the file would be held open while writing. You can use Bluetooth http://www.hondata.com/S:/www/hondata.c ... etooth.pdf or DDE http://www.hondata.com/help/smanager/in ... server.htm to do what you want.
Hondata
Bubleguy

Post by Bubleguy »

Hondata wrote:It would not work as the file would be held open while writing. You can use Bluetooth http://www.hondata.com/S:/www/hondata.c ... etooth.pdf or DDE http://www.hondata.com/help/smanager/in ... server.htm to do what you want.
I will read more deeper your pdf, maybe i can take something from that.

I am a bit suprise by your first comment. I dayly developp server-side libraray/WebApiController that write into logfiles and monotring these files in real time with another tool (BareTail), so i can manage to read and write the same file simultaneously. Maybe that the fact i am using High Lvl langage (c#)
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Why not just use remote desktop?
Bubleguy

Post by Bubleguy »

Spunkster wrote:Why not just use remote desktop?
I already thought about that workaround, but like we are lacking of tunner in our country we lack of good mobile phone connection too, and so remote desktop/teamviewer is too heavy.
The 3G is present in city, 4G in main city but on the road, we don't have a godd signal.
Maybe the solution would be to change country :D :D

Sending, only the datalog datas through the web using optimized format (JSON, zipped Json ...) seemed to be a good alternative.