SManager software requests

s300 and SManager software questions & answers
skaterguy1986

Re: SManager software requests

Post by skaterguy1986 »

Vtecmini86 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:40 am Any way of having water temp sensor correction?
https://www.hondata.com/help/smanager/i ... sation.htm
spAdam

Post by spAdam »

Any possibility of adding target Lambda/AFR as a logged parameter?
9val_com

Post by 9val_com »

Hi!
I see that after dowload 2.7.3 version. What that? Can i fix it?
Win 10х64
Attachments
Clip.jpg
Clip.jpg (473.01 KiB) Viewed 51275 times
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

You need to load the calibration from a computer rather than from the ECU.
Hondata
9val_com

Post by 9val_com »

Thank you for help! You are the best )
spAdam

Post by spAdam »

Any chance there is room left in the code for sensor based adjustments? I’d love to add a “mixture switch” to my setup. Kind of disappointed that I lost that feature when switching over from the competitor.
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

What is 'mixture switch'? It could be that secondary tables or ethanol input will do the job.
Hondata
skaterguy1986

Post by skaterguy1986 »

Small thing for us who obsess over the little details but any way to make it so that when you change settings for vacuum/pressure measurement it also alters it for the 3D table? Would like to see the 3D table show kPa or PSI rather than stuck in mBar.
spAdam

Post by spAdam »

Hondata wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:06 pm What is 'mixture switch'? It could be that secondary tables or ethanol input will do the job.
Something like this:

b16bboss

Post by b16bboss »

can we have a different IACV duty slider for the AC and a Knock protection table with 0-5v that we can input the negative timing values in the table ?
nos-eg6

Post by nos-eg6 »

Am i the only one who would like a black backround for the datalog graphs ?
Is this hard ?
Lyle_57IAL

Post by Lyle_57IAL »

Hi guys,

Would like to request some further detail on the IAT Compensation. Currently the compensation is only base on Intake Air Temperature, however this is problematic with idle when restarting the car with heat soak.

If this table was 2 dimensional (X-Axis Temperature) ( Y-Axis Throttle position).... you could ensure that there were no background IAT negative fuel corrections at idle.. which always makes the car run leaner and Hunt etc.

Other ECUs have the capability such as Link or Haltech. Would be good if Hondata added this as i cant see it being a large software update

Cheers guys
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (53.2 KiB) Viewed 49718 times
DaX

Post by DaX »

SManager Version 2.7.5.0 Build 1283

Another bug I found is that if I use the Undo function (by clicking Edit > Undo) on the fuel maps the value will change back but the graph will not update until I click to another screen (say, clicking to high cam fuel map if I was on the low cam map) and then click back on the low cam fuel map. Also, the shortcut Ctrl+Z isn't working (even to change the value in the table) to undo when I initially use the shortcut command. If I go to Edit > Undo, the table value will change (still not the graph) and after that I can then use the keyboard shortcut commands to go back and forth between Undo and Redo (again, still just a table value change, not a graph change).
spAdam

Post by spAdam »

Adding standard Honda B/D series coolant and temp sensors to the dropdown for analog outputs would be helpful:

spAdam

Post by spAdam »

spAdam wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:57 pm
Hondata wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:06 pm What is 'mixture switch'? It could be that secondary tables or ethanol input will do the job.
Something like this:

Quoting myself on this because I'd still like to see this functionality. I've been messing around with some µC boards and a TPIC8101 for about a year now with some success, but there are consumer-approachable products hitting the market that would allow us to add some knock control to the S300, such as this:

https://gumroad.com/l/kcu1?fbclid=IwAR2 ... YdoLSDxoVo

Being able to adjust advance based on an analog input is the feature keeping me from moving forward with my project or, honestly, picking up something ready made like the linked product. Can you guys help?