SManager software requests

s300 and SManager software questions & answers
backroadCR-V

Re: SManager software requests

Post by backroadCR-V »

Can we get extra points of adjustment in the Flex Fuel scale?

Currently we can adjust for ethanol content at 0, 15, 85, 100.
It would be very benifixial to have more adjustment points inbetween e15 & e85.

Many people use e40-e50 and it would be nice to have at least one point of adjustment inbetween e15 & e85 for better tune ability.

In addition it would be very nice to have a boost solenoid adjustment in the flex fuel setting. Being able to lower and increase boost as the system reads ethanol content.

Thanks!
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

The values in the table are interpolated.
Hondata
creizlein

Post by creizlein »

A feature to remove traces with less than X samples in the fuel/ignition maps would be nice.
So for instance I can run a datalog/trace for a few minutes and remove all traces/cells that have collected less than 10 samples
This way you do not need to highlight each individual cell on the map to see if has more than a few samples and its value is accurate or not

Have seen other tuning software which have this feature already, and doesn't sound too hard to implement from a code perspective.
Abide

Post by Abide »

Abide wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:38 pm
Abide wrote:adding digital input to the advanced protection. I have a whole PLX setup and all of those inputs come through wonderfully but they need to be analog to shut down on oil pressure/temp/ect.
On this same note, being able to use the lambda digital input for the wideband would be awesome. no more messing with a voltage offset. just accurate data.

Analog and digital outputs passed through to bluetooth would be ideal too. would be nice to just run the modules and not need extra gauges by just displaying them on my tablet.

that would be excellent. was sad to see only ethanol content added to the bluetooth on the last update. I'd love to be able to see oil temp on the tablet instead of scrolling through my gauge menu.
AREA876

Post by AREA876 »

Would like to be able to tell the ECU what static fuel pressure i'm running and/or the ECU can adjust the values base on a fuel pressure sensor
creizlein

Post by creizlein »

A nice feature would be current state of close loop operation, boolean, True/False
so you can actually tell if with current conditions the ECU is running open or close loop based on your conditions.
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

It is there - 'CL' under 'Closed loop'.
Hondata
creizlein

Post by creizlein »

Hondata wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:00 pm It is there - 'CL' under 'Closed loop'.
Can you please explain further? I did not found it anywhere on the sensors window nor on the sensors options page
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

Sorry, it was something added in a long time ago but never made visible. I'll change this for the next release.
Hondata
creizlein

Post by creizlein »

Hondata wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:27 am Sorry, it was something added in a long time ago but never made visible. I'll change this for the next release.
Awesome !!! Thanks a lot. Looking forward for it!!
creizlein

Post by creizlein »

Another cool feature to add would be another view to the Tables that display only the number of samples taken
i.e., the same as we have now SHIFT-F1 to F7 views, add another view that just shows the number of samples for each cell, so you could easily see which ones have more samples, and be able to delete the values you don't want.
I have seen this feature in other tuning software and is really handy, and might not be that hard to implement since the data is already there, in the tooltip of each cell, but not easy to view.

Also, as another independent feature, it would be cool if you could customize the target lamba in settings more freely, right now you can only set 3 values, but more values would be cool, a per column target for instance. That would really help users like me that like to work with the estimate change in fuel tables and want to have different targets on each column.
skaterguy1986

Post by skaterguy1986 »

I'm a big time hotkey user and I was kinda surprised that there are no hotkey assignments for controlling the datalog playback. Would be nice to have hotkeys rather than going into the menu under datalog or opening the graph window.
skaterguy1986

Post by skaterguy1986 »

Sorry to double post but since I can't seem to edit my posts at least not yet but it would probably be helpful to a lot of people to have the stock H series injector sizes and dead times in the quick select menu.
creizlein

Post by creizlein »

Hondata wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:27 am Sorry, it was something added in a long time ago but never made visible. I'll change this for the next release.
On top of a CL indicator, It would be really nice to have the following two features, which might be easy to implement

1) Target Lambda value: calculated current target lambda based on the current readings, this could be very handy when you are running CL-target lambda and you have several conditions (TPS, rpm, load) since right now its hard to tell which table is getting applied and what is the actual value that you are targeting

2) A indicator for the fuel cutoff , same as we will have a CL indicator to see if its currently active or not, it would be good to have an indicator showing whatever the fuel cutoff is active or not at a given time. (based on the overrun fuel cutoff)

Just two small changes that makes sManager so great :)
misfitteg

Post by misfitteg »

Would love to see some knock monitor support with the s300 for aftermarket knock sensors such as Phormula KS4, Link knockblock, Plex knock monitor etc. To be able to work with these knock monitors to automatically pull timing based on knock sensor input would be a great failsafe!