Issue with Display, floating point division by zero

s300 and SManager software questions & answers
megomaniac

Issue with Display, floating point division by zero

Post by megomaniac »

When I try to make a "AF" gauge in the display, this error keeps on popping up and the sometimes smanager freezes. I've tried downloading and installing a bunch of times. I gots vista, amd64 hp tablet. I can make other gauges and there is no problem. this only happens when i try to make a af gauge. With version 1.4.3.0

also after this happens the display tab won't work and display's floating point division by zero.

i didn't mess with this pic, its a screen shot.
Attachments
hondata problem.jpg
hondata problem.jpg (138.33 KiB) Viewed 1080 times
H22A4
turbo
S300
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

The problem is that you are trying to setup an AF gague using invalid parameters, which is causing the problem. Without knowing exactly what you are setting when you set this up it is nearly impossible to tell you which setting is causing it.

Do one thing at a time and when you get the error, the last thing you did is the one that caused the problem.
megomaniac

Post by megomaniac »

I tried adjusting the units in the options, settings menu. I tried adjusting the units in the sensors tab. I don't know what other parameters I could have that would be conflicting. I try to make a af gauge and still getting the floating error. I can make any other kind of gauge or value or bar graph but no "af". I don't know what I've done but It used to work.
H22A4
turbo
S300
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

You will have to list what all your unit settings and sensor settings are set to and then step by step list exaclty what you are doing to reproduce the problem.