Calibration for Boosted RSX K20A3 with CN Stage 1 Kit?

K-Series Programmable ECU Calibration updates / downloads
AntonioRSX

Calibration for Boosted RSX K20A3 with CN Stage 1 Kit?

Post by AntonioRSX »

Hey Guys,

I have looked at the Calibrations that the K-Manager comes with and I see everything but a Turbo'd K20A3 RSX Base Calibration to work off.

Is it safe for me to work off the Civic SI K20A3: Greddy 550cc or Revhard 550cc Calibrations?

Or if Hondata has made a Base Kal. to work off in their new Revisions, please PM me!

I should be recieving my New K-Pro ECU this week, and would really like to have something to work off after spending $1600 :shock:

Or if anyone has suggestions, Im all ears :D
02SilverSiHB

Post by 02SilverSiHB »

ask a guy named J D M on ephatch to use his kal...you'll just have to make a view misc changes I guess since you have the base rsx...like the intake manifold option. I can't remember the exact thing, but I'm sure you know what I'm talking about...if you don't, it'll throw a cel.
07 Si Sedan
AntonioRSX

Post by AntonioRSX »

02SilverSiHB wrote:ask a guy named J D M on ephatch to use his kal...you'll just have to make a view misc changes I guess since you have the base rsx...like the intake manifold option. I can't remember the exact thing, but I'm sure you know what I'm talking about...if you don't, it'll throw a cel.
Thanks for the update, I will recieve my K-Pro today, but Im screwed since I dont have Saturated Injectors (I got the CN kit Low Imp.) They will probably be in by Tuesday or Wednesday of next week. A friend of mine is helping me with the tune, but I will see about contacting JDM.

Thanks,
-Tonio :twisted: