K20a2-KproV4-n/a-1000cc-Larger fuel rail-Full exhaust-Intake manifold-Throttle Body-CAI

K-Series Programmable ECU Calibration updates / downloads
Sorvi

K20a2-KproV4-n/a-1000cc-Larger fuel rail-Full exhaust-Intake manifold-Throttle Body-CAI

Post by Sorvi »

Good afternoon,

I have found a base map that starts the car however, its far to rich and has fouled the O2 sensor within 5 starts at no longer than 1 min runtime each.

The current map I have also does not run well enough to have any throttle control. (its not a safe map to continue using), much less to drive with.

Im looking for something safe to get the car to a tuner. the following is what the car has:

The engine and ECU is K20A2 with KproV4 on a 2004 Acura RSX type S.

Skunk2 alpha header,
q300 cat back,
Injen CAI,
Skunk2 74 mill throttle body,
Skunk 2 ultra street manifold,
Grams 1000cc injectors,
Hybrid racing larger fuel rail.

If you are able to help I would appreciate it.
I am currently at work and will try uploading the current map once I get home. (should be about 3.5-4 hours)

Either way thank you in advance.
Steven Sorvillo
Sorvi

Re: K20a2-KproV4-n/a-1000cc-Larger fuel rail-Full exhaust-Intake manifold-Throttle Body-CAI

Post by Sorvi »

I have been in transition of a new job, and moving to Mechanicsburg area PA. Ill be going to Innovative MotorWorks for a proper dyno tune.
I did search and so far everything I have seen using 1000cc injectors is only a turbo map.

does anyone have a basemap that is not turbo they could donate. im just looking to get the car putting so i can make sure theres no other issues coolant and sensors, just trying to get it ready for the dyno session.

TIA
tc_ep3

Re: K20a2-KproV4-n/a-1000cc-Larger fuel rail-Full exhaust-Intake manifold-Throttle Body-CAI

Post by tc_ep3 »

Hi,

1000cc injectors are waaaaaay too big to be running for your setup. You'll struggle to control the injectors properly as they wont be at a high enough duty. Im running very similar setup and im only using 410cc and theyre not even maxed out!

unless youre running turbo, 1000cc is just overkill, no need to go that big on an NA car, trust me.