KManager V1.3.5

K-Series Programmable ECU installation questions / support issues
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

It usually escapes rather than being released.
Hondata
Axix23

Post by Axix23 »

05-06 speedo is still fked up.. :(
Ice71

Post by Ice71 »

I think Doug and his team are great professionists.
Minor problems on each new feature release are normal cause the variety of configurations which the new software must be installed on.
I don't think it's right to accuse them for betatesting with customers: consider that new features are FREE and, if you want, you can not upgrade KManager.
I'm also sure they'll solve the problem in few hours and we could help them notifing each trouble and the configuration which it happens in.

An italian race engineer :-)
Axix23

Post by Axix23 »

3 verisons already, hope the speedo is fixed..
94b20gsr

Post by 94b20gsr »

I installed 1.3.5.2 last night and re-uploaded my calibration but my speedo is still reading half of the actual speed. 2005 rsx-s, I/RH/E/IMG
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

If you find a problem, it would help us greatly if you can provide enough information to help us fix it.

With the 05-06 speedo, can you determine if the datalogged speed is correct?
Hondata
94b20gsr

Post by 94b20gsr »

Yes, sorry, the speed is correct in datalogging but shows half speed on the gauge.
plainol2k2si

Post by plainol2k2si »

I'm thinking this is more of a Windows Vista related error due to my computer, but if you guys would care to shed some light that would be most exciting.

I have:
Enabled administrator privileges. Used compatibility mode for XP. I have uninstalled ALL Hondata/Kmanager/Kpro versions, and files. Including in the Registry Editor. I have tried restarting. I have even tried looking for this "code 5" online to no avail. Could it just be my computer? IF so, Is it possible to get a version of 1.3.4?
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

Normally this error means than an anti-virus program has either deleted kmanager or stopped the installation.
Hondata
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

05-06 speedo: I really can't see any cause for the problem. I've re-compiled everything into a new version, which you can find at www.hondata.com/updates/KManagerV1-3-5-3.exe

Otherwise this will need to wait until later in the week when I can get access to specialized testing hardware.
Hondata
plainol2k2si

Post by plainol2k2si »

Hondata wrote:Normally this error means than an anti-virus program has either deleted kmanager or stopped the installation.
Thats strange being as that I dont have an anti virus program! HOWEVER, i can imagine a million scenarios where the computer would block a new program, or an update.

I just picked up 1.3.4 and am happy as a clam for now :)

thanks Hondata for an awesome product.
taitcw

Bug Check

Post by taitcw »

- K-Pro S/N: 6430
- KManager version: 1.3.4.0 and 1.3.5.0 (WinXP Pro)
- Calibration: N/A
- Datalog of a problem: N/A
- Vehicle; 2002 Honda Integra Type R (JDM K20A)
- ECU: ECUType=3 (PRC ECU?)
- Hondata Airbox Mod, Hondata recommended grounding location.

- a specific description of the problem:
In Table window, Cam Angle Table, 3D Mode Only.
The 3D plot is drawn correctly, but I noticed the tracer positioning is incorrect in MAP (pressure) dimension.
i.e. on the table, tracer (red) highlight on top left corner, but on the 3D plot, it highlight lower bottom right. :shock:

It is a bit hard to describe in words but it is pretty obvious when you open any calibration and have a quick look at the chart.

Thanks guys!

To me, choice is easy, because there is only one aftermarket ECU to choose from :twisted:
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

The tracing is ok for me. What are your pressure unit settings? If possible post us your KManager.ini file.

Edit: Found & fixed the problem.
Hondata
taitcw

Post by taitcw »

Yes the 3D visualisation is a lot better after you fixed the glitch (v1.3.5.4).

The tracer is correct too.

Thanks guys!
trek95

I lost VTEC too!!

Post by trek95 »

I too lost my VTEC solenoid after version 1.3.5.0, I have a datalog with it working in the old Version, and then next day with new version and no vtec.
I updated to 1.3.5.4 and will see if we get it back tomorrow?
And just in case, I downloaded V1.3.4 as a backup in case it does not work. No vtec feels weird!