Need guidance

K-Series Programmable ECU installation questions / support issues
Hectorabdiel21

Need guidance

Post by Hectorabdiel21 »

Hi there everyone I'm Hector... I own a 03 rsx with a k20a3 and full bolt-ons with TSX injectors, Walbro 255pump and RBC IM. I used to have a k24a2 long block that I wanted to build but had to sell it eventually cause I needed the money. I've always had extra car parts laying around including currently, a set of 08 tsx cams with full rocker assemblies. I apologize if this isn't the right forum but I couldn't find the right category. I have researched a ton about dropping tsx cams on the a3 and found little to no info. I do know the k24a2 head fits perfectly on the a3 with no valve to piston clearance issues like most people think. The real question is if I'm able to fit those cams with hopefully upgraded valvetrain on it what specifics do I need to work on the calibration to get it running correctly. I know idle will be loopy and probably car will not want to start right away. So what should I be watching out for? Fuel tables would need adjusting or just the basic cranking %, vtc degrees or a lot more? Thanks in advance.