loss of power after shifting

K-Series Programmable ECU installation questions / support issues
miahjera04

loss of power after shifting

Post by miahjera04 »

So i just got my car together. Stock k20a2 with turbo kit on a 4port boost solenoid. the car will pull great through any gear, but after quickly shifting into the next gear the cars boost wont climb all the way back up and has a big loss of power. I've replaced the solenoid, and same result. so its not the solenoid. And weirdly, if i pedal the car twice in this instance it'll act right and pull hard. any ideas? i can email some logs to anyone that'll like to look.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: loss of power after shifting

Post by Spunkster »

Has it been properly tuned on the dyno?
miahjera04

Post by miahjera04 »

car was professionally tuned by Alfredo (Derf Tuned). car runs like a top during a single gear pull. so it seemed perfect on a dyno... didnt notice the issue until first driving it on the street and revving out a gear and shifting to the next gear. Fred is also currently working on the issue with me, but i'm just putting the problem out there for extra support.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

If you post the calibration and a datalog showing the issue we might be able to give some advice. Things like this are usually best handled by someone in person that has tuned the vehicle.
miahjera04

Post by miahjera04 »

msg me, i'll email u the cal and logs