ECU Problem

Questions / support for the K-Series ECU re-flash
jbs06si

ECU Problem

Post by jbs06si »

i sent you my ecu to be reflashed back to stock so i could run a greddy turbo and now the ecu is still acting the same way it was when i had the reflash done,the car wont hold a tune.Is there anyway to know if the ecu is bad or during the reflash back to stock would you know if something was wrong with the ecu? The problem is that the car is running super rich around 10.2 and this didnt change with or with out the reflash back to stock.
JBofMD
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Air fuel ratio is determined by the mas air flow sensor and size and shape of the piping used. Try using the stock airbox and piping without the turbo and see how it is running. Another inportant question is how are you measuing the AF ratio? Beyond these things you will need to contact Greddy about the emanage that you are using to try and tune this.
jbs06si

Post by jbs06si »

i have an LC1 to measure and an a/f sensor provided by Greddy. Thats to much work to replace the stock air box being the turbo and everything else is already installed. Greddy says it might be a bad ecu so this is why i posted the question to you guys. I had a emanage from a friend and pluged his in and the same things were happening.
JBofMD