Honda 2012 si and more

Hondata model coverage & ECU application questions.
campton24

Honda 2012 si and more

Post by campton24 »

Any news on this Hondata tool for the new 2012 Honda civic si platform and other Civics?
08si

Re: Honda 2012 si and more

Post by 08si »

another 2012 si (canadian) also looking for any info on the Flashpro...
SI-PR-12

Post by SI-PR-12 »

Another 2012 SI owner(Puerto Rico) wondering if there are any updates for 2012 si.
campton24

Post by campton24 »

hoping someone from hondata responds
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

Hondata
Luke

Post by Luke »

no information isn't a sollution, either.
no matter whether it's in this topic or any other.

the information politics aren't that great here, unfortunately

some kind of "we're working on that" or "there won't be anything for this ever/in the next couple of months" would be surely enough for most of us users.

and since you're living from us, because WE are buying your stuff, you should think about it.

best regards Lukas
SI-PR-12

Post by SI-PR-12 »

Luke wrote:
no information isn't a sollution, either.
no matter whether it's in this topic or any other.

the information politics aren't that great here, unfortunately

some kind of "we're working on that" or "there won't be anything for this ever/in the next couple of months" would be surely enough for most of us users.

and since you're living from us, because WE are buying your stuff, you should think about it.

best regards Lukas
B-)
campton24

Post by campton24 »

Its not the fact that I need to know an exact release. Thanx for sharing that post though. Its more about do I just locate a different ecu is the one I have compatibile to the rsx programmer. Im shocked that we only have one company to work with. I understand from the business point of view that if you get bit in the rear once for releasing news about a product and it back fires although I havent heard of that happening often.

Like one guy said. Will we be waiting a year.. or ever? Since this model civic might become a rare thing its more of a concern then past experiences. We may have to go with a entirely different setup. That is all we are looking for.
Pauly1

Post by Pauly1 »

I couldn't agree more. I asked about a possible reflash for 2009+TSX and got nothing. That was like two years ago. Again, I don't need to know the date of the realease, but SOMETHIING would be nice. How about something like" Thanks for your interest in a Hondata prodcut, at this point we are looking into the possibility of a reflash, but can't specualte as to when this will be. OR, there is little to no demand for this particular application, so we are not pursuing it. .....

Customer service 101 for God's sake.
campton24

Post by campton24 »

Hi. I wanted to Thank you guys for getting us the reflash. I just have one quick question about the reflash. Any chance of a base map for supercharged cars in the near future? I know you don't like giving out information on new products so I thought I would ask about the current product you have out. (2012 reflash for s/c base map)